- Eligibility Requirements
- Graduating Senior
- Resident of Renova, Mississippi for at least one year prior to graduation.
- Active in community, school, church, and social organizations
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Enrolled as a full time college student or in a vocational program
- Award Application Requirements
- Essay: 300 – 500 words
- Community Service Resume
- Official High School Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation – Academic
- Letter of Recommendation – Community Service
- Deadline for Application
All Applications are due by April 30, 2017.
- Selection Process
A selection committee, comprised of various SAH Family Members, will review all applications, and choose the recipient.
- Award Details – $ 1,000.00
The award will be given in two installments:
- The first installment will be awarded upon acceptance to and enrollment in an accredited institution of higher learning.
- The final installment will be awarded upon proof of second semester enrollment and proof of good academic standing.
Have you already completed your application and are ready to submit? Your completed application must be given to your school counselor no later than April 30, 2017.